TEA ROTA 2019/2020
If anyone is NOT able to do a particular date its up to them to arrange a
PCC TEA ROTA DUTIES
You will receive notification of when you are on duty under “Tea Rota” on the website. The “old hands” will know exactly what to do, however for those who have recently joined, here is some guidance.
- For those on duty, milk and biscuits must be brought – decide between you who will bring what.
- Put up table – you will be shown where they are.
- Turn urn on – just flick a switch.
- Put out waste bin for used cups.
- The pressure pot must be filled with boiling water and put 5/6 tea bags in the teapot.
- Cups, coffee, tea and sugar are in the PCC cupboard in the kitchen.
- Put out two containers for sugar and two milk jugs.
- Serve tea and coffee in separate queues.
All of this must be prepared prior to the start of meeting.
Leave the meeting around 8.55pm as we break for tea /coffee at 9.00pm.
Clear up after the break and rejoin the meeting.
Please notify the Chairman of any shortages of cups, tea, coffee or sugar.